About Me

My photo
Pogo is a recovering former journalist, and this blog is intentionally written in a style more like a tone poem than a news piece, if you are a grammar cop this is probably not the blog for you. If you are more interested in content and feeling than where the semicolon goes, this is the blog for you. Pogo is an artist, pundit, socially conscious neo-liberal-hippy-fascist "FIPPY" of Japanese and Idaho pioneer stock, descendent of farmers, hermits and historical oddballs, she escaped to the big city only to return home to care for her nisei geezers and write about her long lost homeland while painting some stuff and seeing if social change is possible.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Things I probably should not say loudly in public in my new old town or wear as a T-shirt.

Iran contra or Weinergate?
I'd rather see Weiner's weiner than Reagan's colon.
Weiners or weapons of mass destruction?
Santorum is running from orafice in 2012.
I hear Santorum is entering, I thought it was more about exiting.
Over 100 species of mammals are capable of selective growth of a fetus and rabbits can re-absorb a fetus into their bodies if conditions aren't good so God invented family planning and abortion.


I mean it is a free country but I choose not to wear these T-shirts as I also choose not to get my arse whupped. 


Self preservation requires thought especially without dental insurance. Or any insurance. I am one of the 38 million working tax paying uninsured in this country. Standing proud. But avoiding chipped teeth.




I see this blog as a way of filtering my thoughts, finding clarity, observing the world around me as I shift north.


Anyone who knows me, knows I tend to speak my mind and would probably support my exploration of speaking in a blog or IRL, a whisper. 


Shhhhhhhhhhhhh hippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment